Cave Man Primal Bar, Cave Man Chicken Jerky, Cave Man Nutrition Bar, Cave Man Bites, Cave Man Dark Chocolate Caramel Cashew Minis, Cave Man Meat Lovers 18-Count Variety Pack, Cave Man Primal Bar Protein Variety Pack 12-Count, Cave Man Hickory Smoked Chicken Bacon, Cave Man Mesquite BBQ Chicken Primal Bar, Cave Man Smoked Jalapeno Chicken Primal Bar, Cave Man Blueberry Chicken Primal Bar, Cave Man Sweet Cherry Chicken Primal Bar, Cave Man Sweet & Smoky Chicken Bites, Cave Man Habanero & Green Chili Bites, Cave Man Sun-Dried Tomato & Kale Bites, Cave Man Chicken Jerky Bites Variety Packs
And Feed your Mind
- Eat whole foods: Whole foods are foods that have not been altered genetically or through the manufacturing processes. The whole foods you eat should be straight from the farm: whole fruits and vegetables, whole grains, grass-fed and free-range meats, low fat dairy products, unsalted nuts, and seeds.
- Avoid processed foods: Processed foods are any food that has a label. A label means that more than one ingredient was used to make that food. You don’t have to eliminate all processed foods (like whole grain pasta or natural cheeses), but if you can’t pronounce an ingredient on a label, don’t put that food in your shopping basket.
- Eliminate refined sugar. Refined sugar provides nothing but calories. Other sweeteners can be used, but with all the good foods you add to your diet, refined sugar really has very little place in the eating clean plan.
- Eat five or six small meals a day. By eating smaller meals throughout the day you can help rev up your metabolism
- Cook your own meals. Instead of buying meals in a box, cook meals from scratch. That’s not as hard as it sounds! Clean, whole foods need little preparation beyond chopping and sautéing to make satisfying, delicious meals your family will love.
- Combine protein with carbs. When you do snack or eat a meal, make sure that meal is balanced. For the most satisfaction from your diet, and so you’ll be less tempted to eat junk food, combine protein with carbs or carbs and fat. This simple act will fuel your body and quash hunger pangs.
- It’s easier to maintain a healthy weight, which reduces the risk of several diseases.
- Eating a good variety of foods ensures you get adequate amounts of most essential nutrients.
- Relying on whole foods is the best way to get a good combination of micro-nutrients.
- Whole foods keep you satisfied longer so you’re less tempted by junk foods.
- Foods high in micronutrients can help reduce cholesterol levels and regulate blood sugar.
- There are some nutrients we haven’t yet identified that are present in whole foods but not in supplements.
- Whole foods help keep your digestive system regular.
- Eating a healthy diet makes you stronger so you can stay more active.
- Avoiding artificial ingredients keeps your cells strong so your body systems work efficiently.
- If you feel good, you’re more likely to take care of yourself in other ways.
And Feed your Mind